Flex to Connect Program
- …have colleagues, team members or clients you find it hard to connect with?
- …ever feel you’re not getting through to people, or they’re not listening?
- …find it hard to speak up during meetings or in conversations?
- …want to learn how to build rapport and increase your chances of success?
My Flex to Connect workshop will identify your communication style and show you how to adapt your communication to suit your audience, so you create more meaningful connections at every interaction and unlock your potential to make a positive and lasting impact.
“I can’t think of a situation where I will not be applying my newfound knowledge of how my communication style can effect all my interactions with others. This is the most useful working tool I have ever been able to apply…If you are keen to make the most out of working TOGETHER with people, whether in a team or as your clients, in a group or one on one, contact the amazing Catherine about doing one of the BTS courses. You will not regret it.”
Many business (and personal) issues can be attributed to misunderstandings or misinterpretations, often as a result of differing communication styles and a lack of awareness as to how to communicate effectively with people of a different style.
This can cost time, money, relationships with your employees, team or clients and even your business or personal reputation.
My Flex to Connect workshop uses a diagnostic assessment tool to determine your unique communication style, strengths and development areas; how it compares to other styles of communication; and how to flex your style of communication to build better rapport and connection with your key stakeholders.
The fundamental components of communication and why we use them the way we do
Your personal communication style
How to improve your communication skills by emphasising your strengths and controlling your trouble spots
How to recognise the characteristics of different communication styles
The strengths and trouble spots associated with each communication style
How to distinguish behaviours that identify someone as a receptive listener
Why you work better with some people than others
How to flex your own style to match different communication styles
Small improvements to implement in your everyday communication that will make big difference
The Flex to Connect workshop is perfect for:
- The entrepreneur and business owner who needs to successfully communicate with others as the marketeer, the accountant, the human resources manager, the operations team and the thought leader
- The business leader who wants to reduce communication problems that are negatively affecting employee satisfaction and engagement, customer relations and business productivity
- The manager or team leader looking for a fun and valuable team-building exercise; who wants build their communication skills; and who wants to learn how to manage others more efficiently and effectively
- The individual contributor looking to build their confidence, establish their credibility and improve the impact of their day-to-day interactions